Sinister: When Cars attack

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Tue Apr 18 19:04:14 BST 2000

Hello Sinister people
I remember about three years ago there was a spoof on
some US network called when cars attack...it was done
seriously enough to be a reasonable spoof.  It had the
comedian-TV cop from "law and order", acting all
serious, as cars with no drivers mowed down people,
buildings, and other cars.  Plus I related more to the
when cars attack then the when animals attacked
anyway(especially after being in an accident where i
got "attacked" by a VW).
OH, I Am probably the Chris person with P!O!P! friends
in St. Louis,  but I have pop friends all over.

Yes i finally heard legal man thanks to a very nice
listee and law student in new york...it sounds like
well...something that the elephant 6 collective would
do(Ya know, minders, apples, neutral milk hotel, essex
green, of montreal).  Sorry for any of you listees who
have no clue what E6 is, but I think B&S are ripe to
be the first english band to be in it, especially
after legal man.  Kinda like a newer apples in stereo
song(who I am going to get to see, which makes up for
me missing looper, well in my mind at least).
Oh on my punk rock roomate, I was kinda jokig o him
being blinded by revolution, in fact i would probably
end up in washington dc too, but i have reasons not to
be(mainly papers), and he is ok...
Sorry about the long post.
Chris

=====
The sole member of the Lost Letter Society
A society dedicated to turtle lovers everywhere.
Http://www.mp3.com/LostLetterSociety