Sinister: the not knowing was easy...

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Tue Apr 18 14:59:43 BST 2000

oh the confusion! the uncertainty! the doubt!
i am on the crush list, yikes! it could be anyone! someone i know, talk to
every day! yelp!
so if i have no idea who it is how do i find out? do i just nominate
everyone on the sinister list as a crush until i find a match? that would
take forever! and what if, by flippantly listing people I've never even
mailed, they start going 'I don't know who it is, I'll have to mail everyone
to find out!' then all the people they mail will do they same, and everyone
will match everyone, and it would be CHAOS!!!!!
sorry... overreacted there.
so, as Stuart staples once said, 'the not knowing is easy/ and the
suspecting, that's okay'. but now i know, but don't know! oh, the confusion
(etc etc)
so put me out of my misery, whoever it was!
jules, (who is making black fox badges out of fimo clay)