Sinister: Please, please, please don't eat me. I'm not that tasty, really.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 18 22:20:00 BST 2000

Hewwo,

I don't know why but I feel like I haven't posted in ages.

I have recently become obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But imagine if
you were actually called Buffy, and would people who didn't like you call you
Bufter and why does everyone in that have odd names? And isn't Giles twee as
anything?

Yesterday I got some Jeepster postcards through the door. I didn't even know
Jeepster had my address. Any way, they were all scary.

I might send then on to Samantha, with the letter that I owe her. Yes I think
I will do that.

I went for a bicycle ride yesterday too. I won't call it a bike, because not
in loosest possible sense could it ever be called a bike. 'Bike' is far too
cool for my bicycle. My bicycle is too small for me, falling apart and it is
bright pink and dayglow orange with bits of silver. My little basket fell off
and everything.

It started to rain when I was halfway to the town centre and I couldn't see
much so I nearly knocked down four OAP's by accident. One had a nasty tongue
but the other had an even nastier handbag. Then I nearly got knocked down by
a car and I was cycling on the pavement and everything, so I would guess that
the driver wasn't very good at driving.

On the way home I ended up passing some BMX riders, who were standing around
in the rain boasting about their bikes really loudly and when I went past
they all laughed and shouted at me for have a geeky bicycle. And keeping my
bicycle upright is a full time job, so I got distracted and fell off. And the
mud guard broke. Not that it ever was much use anyway. It just meant that the
mud went on me and not the wheels. So I kicked it and that wasn't good
because I broke the tyre valve. Then I got home and had some hot cocoa and
resolved to get a new bicycle, as much as I love my old one hem hem hem.

I don't have to go back to school for two weeks because it's easter or
something, so I'm going to have grate muddy adventures every single day. yay.
And I'm going to paint hard boiled eggs and roll them down hills. We should
do that at the sinister picnic in glasgow, even though it will be a bit late.

My friend heard Legal Man and says she might buy it, so if her taste is
anything to go buy it's prolly not that grate. But i've not heard it yet.

Erica's on the cover of papercuts. I noticed that, but i think she already
said.

I'm going to skeedaddle now (isn't that a grate word, I mean skeedaddle not
now because now is just an ordinary non-grate functional word).

Hugs,
Jen