Sinister: Blatant list abuse, and other stuff......

Juliya Nikolaeff jnikolaeff at xxx.au
Wed Apr 19 03:53:43 BST 2000

Hey guys.  Haven't written for a while but help me if you can....

I'm looking for London residents to give me some tips on where to send my
friends for a good night out while they are there (from Thursday to
Monday), and places to eat, shop etc....

Or you could just e-mail them yourselves - drop me a line.

LEGAL MAN

When was this released?  As you know (unless you don't) Australia is
extremely slow in getting non-mainstream stuff from overseas, especially
from the UK, so if I add around 2 months onto it I think I'll be safe to go
see if its in or not.

Cheers for your help.

Juliya
aka radiation girl

"How could I leave you,
only to wound myself upon the sharp edges of the night?"
- Amy Lowell