Sinister: Mincemeat Rightguard

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 19 10:35:45 BST 2000

Flippin' 'eck, third post in just over a week.

Anyway I'll keep this one relatively short.  Pictures of all yr favourite
sinisterines (and their daughters) having a lovely time on beach and in
chalet can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/carsmilesteve/atpphotos/atpphotos.htm

Apols that the pics are quite huuuuge, but i'm not too clever with the old
html and i just wanted to get them up.

Oh god, "the old html", i'm turning into jamie oliver (annoying cockerney
boychef for non-brit readers).

*steve shudders

Nice to see the plans for WORLD TWEE PICNIC DAY are coming along.  Remember,
doesn't matter where you are or who you're with, have a picnic ANYWAY!
(cheap red wine not mandatory, it just seems to be what i always end up
with)

TMWRNJ is in fact a little known south american bootleg of struan farting in
the bath (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

(no, not aaaaaaaah)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

PS quick apol, it was *shane* from boyzone with the funny eyebrow who
crashed last week, not keith, silly me...