Sinister: Today I Have A Voice

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 19 13:48:29 BST 2000

Alrighty there fellow listees

Today, Wednesday 19 April 2000, I become a man. Fresh from the nursery and
straight into the big-bad-wide-world. WOOHOO!!!

Seeing as this is my first post I will just introduce myself and not go on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on......................

My name is Davie Kerr and I am 19yrs old, (Soon to be 20, within the next
month anyway).
I live in Greenock, Scotland, UK.

I only just realised that this list existed about two weeks ago after
finding a link on the B&S.co.uk website.
At the moment my top favourite bands are;

1/	Belle and Sebastian
2/	Blur
3/	The Blutones
4/	Primal Scream
5/	Rae & Christian

(Please note that the above bands are subject to change, apart from B&S, on
a daily basis depending on how I feel.)

I only have one question at the moment:

Are there any T in the Park fans on the list?

I noticed that Looper are playing there this year and I am already looking
forward to see them play live.
I was also hoping that B&S would play there this year. Has any one heard any
rumours about B&S at T in the Park this year? (OK so I lied, make that 2
questions).

Cheers for reading this extremely interesting mail >YAWN<

You never know maybe you will hear from me again in, 'Wow It's Tomorrow and
I still Have A Voice.'

Cya

Davie
dkerr at nabs.co.uk