Sinister: Jeepster own my soul

Victoria Adam scorn-pie at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 19 13:50:03 BST 2000

Hello all,
Why don't lovely weekends develop into lovely weeks? Although mon/tues is
technically not a weekend, I wasn't at home to notice this. I was out
(freedom! fresh air! sunshine!) enjoying the company of my list crush vote,
seeing Salako and buying lovely Jeepster badges from the man in the mwng
t-shirt.
Salako was nice and it was a very Woodstocky moment as the entire pub sat on
the floor.

Anyway as soon as I get home there's a whingy old college letter on how well
I'm not doing, and a bank statement (I'm a student damnit leave me alone),
found chewing gum stuck to my skirt from sitting on a pub floor and my
oobergirl top had fallen off the washing line and was blowing around the
garden (sorry Niko) in a ungainly fashion.
At this point the need for comfort food set in and chocolate looked all
appealing and after i had finished off the nice stuff the cooking chocolate
started making eyes at me.

-Pause for sudden mood swing-
However !! under evilmail was an amazing mix tape from tapetreeadrian which
brightened up my morning  and that may mean this week could turn actually
turn out lovely.
Jeez. Must be the hormones.
Love s.p.