Sinister: can't make a sound

MacAllister, Bonnie bmacallister at xxx.org
Wed Apr 19 14:48:55 BST 2000

I as well picked up the Elliott Smith album yesterday which I think is
rather brilliant.  There is a really funny little Elliott video on
dreamworks.com on the flash site.  It's Elliott making X/O and you get to
see him skateboarding, adjusting the console w/ a banana, doing the
moonwalk.  It's quite fun!  Any Elliott fans on this list should check it
out.

Bonnie