SV: Sinister: The joy of public service radio

Alexander Bartilson alexander.bartilson at xxx.com
Wed Apr 19 17:23:53 BST 2000

Regarding the Jeepster special on Swedish radio.

The program is called P3 Pop (where P3 is the name of the channel and pop is....). It's being broadcast between 22.03 and 24.00 on Monday (24/4). I don't know if there is going to be a webcast of this show (Swedish radio isn't that webified yet (another great nonexisting word)) but the url to the website is www.sr.se/p3 and then click programs and then P3 pop. (any problems just e-mail me)

///Alexander