Sinister: ooh aah sinistah - the rematch

Sean gas.man at xxx.com
Wed Apr 19 23:19:46 BST 2000

 hello all,

www.nme.com are advertising s/thing called the soccer sixes...another
celebrity footie event that i feel we should definitely gate-crash

obviously our previous approach, of sending Jim up to the organisers
several times, pretending to be a different band until we get let in to the
tournament is probably not going to work.

therefore, i have taken the liberty of mailing the news desk at the nme.

first and foremost this lets them know that it was the sinister massive who
are responsible for kicking them all over the park at camber. IMHO they
*needed* to know.

as for the future...if captain jim says so, book the (i think) 29th May,
P!O!P! kids, and we'll show them all......

below, that challenge to the nme in full....

dear nme,

so, the soccer sixes. are you putting a team out?

if so, thought you might be interested in a rematch after your pounding at
the ATP festival. it's probably time to let you know who beat you in that
epic final. well, for that afternoon, Matthew, we were the slot jockeys.
However, the team that kicked you around the camber sands stadium
were.....the sinister list.

Does this ring any bells? i'm afraid to tell you that it was a bunch of
biscuit nibbling, cardie-wearing, Belle and Sebastian loving, twee fuckers
that dished out the pasting you so richly deserved.

come and have a go.....

sean