Sinister: Cicoline for Italia

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 20 13:47:38 BST 2000

Fraid to say that for the first time since I joined Sinister I have had to
delete a bunch of messages unread as I just don't have the time. it is for
this reason that I am now responding to old points.

Somebody asked about Italians who have made an impression on the music
scene. I bring forward Miss Cicoline. OK so the former porn star has never
released a single but Pop Will Eat Itself did release the brilliant tune
"touched by the hand of Cicoline" which was a call to have the busty blond
present the trophy at world cup Italia 90. Also she deserves a mention for
her forray into politics after her porn career. Lots of male fans voted
for her and she became a member of parliament in Italy, later she tried to
avert the gulf war by offering to sleep with Saddam if he would call his
troops out of Kuwait. For such devotion to the duties of world peace and
sex I think we should all sing along to PWEI for her, altogther now..
"Cicoline, Cicoline for Italia, Italia"

Time for a big thankyou to Velocity Girl who was not only very nice about
me in her post but who also posted a poem from one of my most favourite
ever poets, Olivia Weatherspoon, not only does she write great poems but I
also hear that she was damn sexy.

Also Ive just remembered that Juicy Lucy Alder mentioned her nipples, with
vaseline, can't wait to see the photo

Also I've noticed that some wise soul has been quoting the great Jbediah
Springfield in his posts, Well did you know that Jebediah has one more
famous quote which he let slip once when he'd had a few too many drinks.
" A good porno film embiggens even the smallest man"

THE APRIL UPDATE
words to write before the 28th
30,000
words written to date
20,000
words left
10,000
days left
7
words per day required
about 1,400

Well it's time to get back to the dissertation
bye folks
    love
       owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon