Sinister: spring hypernation

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Thu Apr 20 22:30:01 BST 2000

Oh dear, look who is a sleepy girl today.

Got to the stage where "me and the major" suddenly
turned into a song about "me and my duvet could become
close friends cos we, like to lie in the same bed and
I want to go to sleep.." and so on and so forth. And
everyone thought I'd been shagging last night when I
got in this morning (no, my hair always looks like
this!) which was just wishful thinking really, cos my
darling boyfriend disappeared down saaaf again on
Sunday. So I'm shag free at the moment.

I think the last time I felt this upset was when Lucy
died in ER and it was screened on Sky....

IT WAS MOVING!

*tsk* you people have no soul. believe in the power.

I've been involved in some odd thoughts, all while
I've been awake, although they feel more like bedtime
thoughts just as you hit the cusp of being tired and
falling asleep.

nothing exciting so far.

So far, my poll booth stands at:

15.9% against B+S stickers.
22.7% for beanie babies (although, I have been told
that I can forget that ridiculous idea, its not going
to happen.... ah well. no cuddles from Stupot M then.)
and a lovely 61.3% want stickers! yay!

So maybe we could have B+S lunch boxes too? and maybe
a stupot pillow cover?

and flasks?

and what about those pens, were if you tip them upside
down the clothes fall off the little figure inside? I
can see the isobel campbell one being a hotcake.

Alternatively, fox in the snowstorm balls?

I would settle for a gig by the almighty B+S though.

OH NO! DEAD BABY ON ER!!!

what else was I going to say? hmm. I had some mighty
cool gossip for you too.... oh well.
MAKE THE BABY BREATH! I KNOW YOU CAN SAVE HER! YOU'RE
A GOOD DOCTOR! PLEASE!

Sorry...

BTW, heard a rumour Jeepster chat is closing? anyone
got any light to shed on this tale?

true or false?

are you
sure?

you could loose £500,000 here....

positive?

anyway, bed time now, later people!

BY THE WAY: ican't believe some of you people actually
read my rantings!

gold medals all round!
chocolate ones, of course.

love

Idleberry

kiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskis

=====
http://www.geocities.com/idleberry