Sinister: Grr to dates and timing

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Fri Apr 21 00:46:59 BST 2000

So B&S decide to do something the day before my 15,000 word dissertation is
to be handed in.... grrrrrrr or rather, damn
Suffering from the effects of too much beer at the moment. I heard i fought
In a War 5 mins ago and I can't remember what it was like but I think it was
very good. Legal man is certainly bluddy grate anyway. even if it does sound
like Eurotrash apparnatly (Louis- you are well wrong on that point, oh and
tidy up the living room before I get back)
This mail appears to be as good as the new london telephone numbers, ie
absolutly gash, so I will end it now.
Though before I depart, a little reccomendation: Buy Boxing Hefner it's
really really good.

To all those with exams and too much coursework I salute you but then say
"why didn't you do the bloody essays when you were given them. It would have
saved a hell of a lot of stress......."

Love and hugs paul