Sinister: another visit!!

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Fri Apr 21 02:42:02 BST 2000

well well well,

upon opening the front to my little apartment building yesterday  to pick up
the paper and check the weather, i saw what i first thought might be the
poetry parrot! however, i was mistaken, for there, dressed vaguely like a
parrot was his hard talking, bitch slapping, glock toting, sag sporting
counterpart, the Dope Flow Dawg...

soo...
not being, really, the ruffest mutha-fucka on the east side, regardless of
my Brooklyn days, the DFD hit me with a left, knocked my ass to the floor
and, gat aimed squarely at my l'il noggin, forced me to spread phat lyrical
flow to the twee-est crew crossing all the ponds. i tried to sneak away
whilst he poured a forty on the ground for his lost homeboys, but alas, i
was once again, bitch slapped and put back to writing. he is actually here
now, so i must hurry...

to stay safe, i am using a pre-fab lyrical set by an old favorite, a
standard if you will, and though this was not as tough as the DFD had hoped
(he was looking for more of a Non Phixon/Arsonists/DVAlias Christ style
hardness i think) it fit the bill. so here it is, by the lovely, Pharcyde
-1.5 verses of Passin' Me By

        When I dream of fairytales I think of me and Shelly
        See she's my type of hype and I can't stand when brothers tell
        me
        That I should quit chasin' and look for something better
        But the smile that she shows makes me a go-getter
        I haven't gone as far as asking if I could get with her
        I just play it by ear and hope she gets the picture
        I'm shootin for her heart, got my finger on the trigger
        She could be my broad, and I could be her (nigga)
        But, all I can do is stare...
        Back as kids we used to kiss when we played truth or dare
        Now she's more sophisticated, highly edu-ma-cated
        not at all over-rated, I think I need a prayer
        to get in her boots and it looks rather dry
        I guess a twinkle in her eye is just a twinkle in her eye
        Although she's crazy steppin, I'll try to stop her stride
        Cause I won't have no more of this passin me by

        And I must voice my opinion of not even pretending she didn't
		have me
        Strung like a chicken, chase my tail like a doggie
        She was kind of like a star, thinking I was like a fan
        Dude, she looked good, down side: she had a man
        He was a rooty-toot, a nincompoop
        She told me soon your little birdie's gonna fly the coop
        She was a flake like corn, and I was born not to understand
        By lettin her pass I had proved to be a better man

just hope that the Dope Flow Dawg doesn't find out where you live, i think
that the parrot is most likely much friendlier. i gave him a forty and
pointed him west, thinking he would end up in ohio and just freak out. so
hopefully that's the last we will see of him, but who knows, lock your doors
folks, he one bad ass mutha fucka!

:)
okay loves, enough sillieness. this isn't making fun of the parrot, i love
the parrot. i was just jealous of people who got a visit from an inspiring
animal so i made up my own. :(
i'm off now, be good!
love,
sam
ps: b+s content intentionally kept separate from this post, for their own
good. :)