Sinister: Hellooooooooo, Is there anybody there?

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 21 11:42:30 BST 2000

Alrighty There

Where is everyone today? Is anybody else working or is it just me?
C'mon someone has to be able to cheer me up. Pleeeeeeeeease.

Office work is just the biggest pile of monkey spunk ever!!!!
Sitting behind a desk all day can drive you to drink. Mmmmmmmmmm alcohol. A
cool pint of Dry Blackthorn would go down a treat right now.
Couldn't even afford a pint right now even though I want one pretty badly.
(Signs of an alcohol problem setting in)
 I HATE HATE HATE getting paid on a monthly basis. You live like a king for
the first weekend then you're struggling for money for the rest of the month
even though you have an overdraft as well.
I think it's about time I took the next big step in my life. I think I'll go
and get myself a credit card. I'm sure some more debt would cheer me up.

Well I'm off to phone the Missing Persons' Bureau to see if anyone is
looking for me.

Peace Out

Davie