Sinister: Updated Band Site

mickcooke at xxx.com mickcooke at xxx.com
Sat Apr 22 19:51:08 BST 2000

Hello there,

Just a wee note to say that I've updated the top10 and photo sections of the band site at
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/home/
I keep getting sent rude top10's, some of which are even a bit too rude to put on the site. Should I do an uncensored site somewhere on the web? Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Mick