Sinister: b-day with the gang

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Sun Apr 23 07:26:57 BST 2000

'ello loves,

this is a pointless post, right out, so if you are not in the mood, go right
on and back space to delete, 'kay?

	i just came from a tragic birthday party for my friend Meesha to which very
few people came. it was so sad. she is the most beautiful person. she just
didn't tell anyone it was her day, y'know? it's her golden birthday too, and
it was mine this year as well, which also kind of sucked, so maybe it's just
a thing with golden birthdays.

i left early because she was getting tipsy and she and vanessa kept telling
me a had to take my shirt of for them, so to avoid embarassing memories
tomorrow, i thought it better to leave.

a pleasant side not, as i was leaving, Electronic Renaissance was playing,
so it stuck in my head. and also my friend brady paid for all of our dinners
at a fancy fancy restaurant, which was a lovely gesture that will give me
guilt for ages...

for all those that i talked to earlier on #sinister, it is evident that i am
no longer a complete freakshow-stress-boy, as i was hours ago. it reached a
point where not only did i have millions of things to do, but everything
went wrong, and i completely deflated, and found myself half-laying on my
couch with one kitten on my hip and one at my head, watching 'friends' and
reading Flaunt magazine, feeling sorry for myself...

i could bitch to no end about the horrors of this day, but instead will just
give a brief run down of the little 'princess and the pea' style bumps that
looked so huge i couldn't deal...the local photo shop couldn't do same day
slides, light rain started before shooting new slides outside of paintings
b/c i optimistically bought day light film, camera's rewind nob broke
(replaced quickly thank god), tripod was stolen from studio, almost got in 4
car accidents, friends vanished when i needed them, computer crashed and
destroyed 4 hours of video editing, umm, the list could go on, but
mercifully stops here.

suffice to say, i am tipsy now and feeling right content with the pathetic
attempts made to conquer what was obviously a day that was not meant to
happen.

mmm

if anyone in the pittsburgh area is going to the Need show tomorrow, i will
be there, you'll know me by, um, well, nothing really. i can't promise to
wear anything, as the weather has been so unpredictable.

mmmmmm

oh! one more sad thing... Where have my list crushes gone!!! i had 4 at one
point and now it is down to 1!! did i do something awful? did i suddenly
become lame? my fragile ego is ruined :)
no, i have one and that is all i need and you fickle mind-changers are just
missing out, yeah? :)     (not really i suppose, i swear i'm not that full
of myself)
plus, i know who my one is, and that is pleanty for me. she gets all my
kisses!
mmmmmwah!

okay, this is long enough. my sincere appologies for rambling like this. i
suppose it is list abuse to use you all as a sounding board for my grumps,
please forgive.
much love to all of you,
tipsy and boring,
li'l sam