Sinister: SmAsH-iNg TiMe!!

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 23 10:15:45 BST 2000

Hello beautiful ones...
Well... it's Sunday... I remember my first post to the
list under a different name... 'twas called:
      EvErYdAy'S LiKe SuNdAy
Why do I hate Sundays so much? I do hate them ever
since I was a child...
but that's not what I want to talk to you about...
I had a terrible
                        aCciDeNt
last night... I fell with my scooter... 'twas
horrible!
See, I was out with the guys last night; first we went
to this place where they serve this grate
                HoMe-mAde  WiNe
and then we went to that place called CohiBa where our
friend Nick was DJing...
mmmmm... we were dancing and did all crazy stuff...
Nick played a lot of lounge and easy listening and
some bossa nova as well...
there was that girl there with the most amazing hair
ever... she looked like... mmm....
                      Kim - bluddy - Karnes
Eventually we left and I was riding my scooter alone
in the streets of the city....
I had my walkman on and was listening to one of the
most lovely, desperate songs ever
                            "HoMeBoY" by Adorable...
suddenly I saw a cab in front of me... I pressed the
breaks... back break doesn't work - I wanted to have
it fixed for so long but it costs so much -
I pushed the front break... and I started slipping...
slipping.... and fell...
my scooter crashed on the back side of the cab where
as I was on the street... it was a grate fall mind
you!
very stylistic...
not to mention that I was wearing my
                       white fairy jacket...
fortunately I had my helmet on, so no head injuries...
I hurt my knee quite badly tho'... and now I have a
swollen blueish knee to the size of a tennis ball...
I hurt my hands as well...
I stood up and saw in a blur the cabbie with his two
passengers getting out of the cab... they lifted up my
poor sputnik (my scooter) and tried to persuade me to
go to the hospital, but I refused to go...
I mean, I don't know, can't really tell, but it must
have been quite a scary fall as these 3 people looked
so pale and frightened...
after I re-assured then I was fine and I was in a
position to get back on my scooter and ride back home,
they asked me where I was from and what I was doing
here... so, I told them that I worked in the uni...
the highlight of that amazing evening...
the one of the guys in the cab made a pass on me...
YeS! Now can you believe that? I was all shaken,
trembling cause of the shock, my knee was killing me,
and he was just standing there asking me if there was
a café in the uni and if it was any good...
I said "yeah, there's one and it's really good... for
the students.." and left... bastard!
I got back on my scooter, put my walkman on and
started half-singing half-crying as I was riding back
home... what?
"LoVe is BettEr tHaN WaR" by
               the TELeViSiOn PeRsOnALiTiEs
As soon as I got back home I put on the CD by FeLt
"poem of the river"+"forever breathes the lonely word"
that Richard made for me...
I guess he justifies his role as the
                          SiNiStEr SanTa ClAuSs
so well....
BeLLe & SeBaStiAn contexxxxxxx
well, Mike and StuartM. were in jeepster chat last
night... yes!!
I got there late myself, so I didn't get to hear
anything interesting...
except from the fact that Stuart was watching Telly at
the moment...
that's it...
the weather's great here but I wish it was raining...
oh, that was so boring...
sorry about that..
I have to go now and watch "Dawson's Creek"...
somethings are so dumb they're charming...
Spooka-Dee-Loops my dog gave me a lick on my hip bone
last night when I came back after the accident as I
was putting my jeans down to check the bruises...
that was quite comforting...

Oh!!! another thing... Lovely Hannah, not our own
Hannahdoll, has started a Baxendale list... mmm, I
don't know about the rest of you but I do love
Baxendale... the addy for those who wanna join is:
http://www.onelist.com/community/superpopelectronix
Yeah!
bye bye sweat peas
take care