Sinister: Put the newspaper back on the shelf...

David White david at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 23 15:56:04 BST 2000

Greetings Sinister,

Don't know if anybody else saw the "Exclusive" story in the Sunday Mail
today about B&S. If you missed it you can read a transcription of the
article on my website www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk just follow the
link to the News page and it should be there.

Must thank whoever it was on the list who mentioned that HMV were punting
The Smiths CDs for £6.99. I bought their Best I and II and I have to say
they are superb. I always thought that Morrisey was a whining git but now
having listened to the music properly I have to say its excellent.

Thats all folks,

Dave

www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk