Sinister: Tokyo state of mind

oooon oooon at xxx.com
Sun Apr 23 17:38:07 BST 2000

Hello everyone,

David, i like all ATP stories so please don't stop.  i wonder what
Japanese pop group Ms Sarah is listening to?  Larc en ciel (sp?)?
this is a band that is very hugh in Japan.  and probably in Thailand too.
i like looking at them, preferably turning off the volume.  music isn't
that bad actually but aften 10 times it gets me crak.  the point is
they are good to look at, not just meaning good looking, just they're
so POPSTAR.  unlike current any western popstar i can think of
these days.  is it just me getting old or boybands these days
are so dull?  aren't they supposed to be extremely good looking
to get girl's money?  anyway, i'm trying to get to the point
where i can casually announce an information i've found
out last week about a Japanese group.... Color Filter.  the man
behind the band whose name i sorrily can't remember makes
such wonderful music.  and has an interesting day job!
a nuclear scientist!  received some sort of a Japanese Noble
Prize!   how impressive!

while i'm talking Japanese, hello and welcome to my new
neighbour Ms Yuka.  relatively speaking.  the land of cakes?
i all western countries the land of cakes because
that's where cakes came from.  i love cakes!  one of
the pleasure of being alive is to freshly bake cake
and lot lot of fresh cream.  talking about pleasure of being
alive, how come noone mention that vinyl playing
bus little thing!!!  um maybe someone have but i haven't
read that far in those thousand of post in my box?
i'm so out of touch with new technology.  and the world in
general.  i wake up at 6:30 today it's a surprise i can
 still write any foreign language at all.

Mr Cooke wrote:

> I keep getting sent rude top10's, some of which are even

> a bit too rude to put on the site. Should I do an uncensored

> site somewhere on the web? Any suggestions?

Mick if i'm not mistaken YOU have a song call Dickslap.
how ruder can a top 10 be?

does it mean  my project of compiling "top 10 thai news i read this year"
won't pass censor?  i've only got a few so far.  due to the little
amount of news i read.   let see a short example:
an enrage wife cut off her husband thingy and release it to the sky
with a balloon.  (note: our doctors are famous for such stitching back
operation so wife have to be creative to ensure the effectiveness of
her revenge)
(this happened long time ago though, but it appeared again lately in an
article about our acheivement with space travelling.  something like that)

is this rude?  should i just save it for Princess Honey's fragrant list
only.

anyone meet Mr Miller yet?  make sure to shoot some of his bodypart
and send to the gallery!  have a nice trip Peter.   good to see Mr Chris
back.  and Keith too.  and Tag has answered my call to the wilderness.
tell us about the new house for your and Elisa record mountains soon!

have a nice day to you all,
oon xxx