Sinister: 'Everyone makes mistakes', said the dalek climbing off the wheelie bin.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 23 18:57:39 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Well, i suppose I should start with Happy Easter. Easter is traditionally a
time for eating chocolate, but I've been eating tangerines all day, because I
like them much better, even though they make my teeth feel funny.

I read the Sunday Mail Article. It's scary. I like Peter and Gordon, but I
don't think they sound like B&S. I honestly don't believe that Belle and
Sebastian will ever become mainstream (god please don't let them, I'd have
all the travis/phonics/oasis fans going on about them all around me) because
of the time that I took my walkman round the school with '....sinister' on it
and played it to about 50 people and only one person thought it was grate and
that was me and 50 people thought it was "wussy sh*te"..  But I've not heard
Legal Man, but my friend said someone made a sort of garagey mix of it and
bel's voice was scratched. When music is Garage does that mean that it was
made in a garage, or that people listen to it in a garage. Like lots of hard
kids bopping about in an Esso station...

What is V-Twin? The paper said it was a B&S side progect, but I've never
heard of it. Am I just horribley ignorant?

One of my other friends came round (I have two you know) and she is into
Boyzone, and Travis, and she likes Hefner for the sex and the swearing, and
the fact that she wants to pretend she's indie sometimes. She came with me to
see Hefner, and was going on about how Belle and Sebastian were the new
Smiths blah blah blah, then I said "Laura, you hate both of them and you're
obsessed with Boyzone, remember? You're here because it's going to be on
telly.". And then she sort of glared at me, and then the guy she was chatting
up walked away. It was a while ago but it still makes me smile a bit. She is
the person in a century of fakers that is always faking. But you didn't want
to know that anyway.

I saw the Exorcist. That in itself is a shocking thing to say, because I'm 14
so I broke the law. But it was really, really funny, even though the person I
was with got really scared.. And I don't get why everyone got really upset
because she stabbed herself with a cross. Oh, and afterwards, I kept rolling
my eyes back so you could only see the whites, and she kept getting scareder,
and the hitting me. And I did it in Burger King and she hit me so hard that I
fell off my seat, and I was lying on the floor choking to death on a kid's
chicken nugget, and all everyone did was laugh. But I'll get her back. Maybe.

Any Given Sunday is rubbish. Go and see the Pokemon movie.

Hugs,
Jen