Sinister: London Calling...

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 24 00:54:18 BST 2000

Hello kids,

I've abandoned you and I feel like I don't live here anymore. A bit like
Jimmy Nail and Madonna I think you'll agree. But it's better to be away
than a drunken fop, which unfortunately I am. I've just attended the
Track and Field all dayer, and it was popfabulous and great. Honest...
Saloon, Airport Girl, Starry's faves the Clientele, spotty geezer's
Salako who we heckled to fill the gaps left by an absent member who left
to get a job and real money. Apparently Jeepster pay their bands in
monopoly money and dinner tokens. Which is nice...

I should really also answer my Bowlie II criticisms while I can even
though it is ancient news. I did indeed play a scarce part in the
Sinister boys victory in the footy, but I left a space in the side for
Long Shot Murdoch to take. And I did take a nasty kick on the first day
for my unathletic troubles and sleep is important, like vitamins and
toast. I've never been called a Collymore before, but it was nice to
turn up and join the victory celebrations and not have the boring bit of
actually watching the games or the hardship of playing them. Life kids
can be GRATE.

Actually, I'll shut up before I talk about spilling drinks, muppets and
the philosphy of Seneca. Never expect too much kids...

To the point anyway, without treading on anyone's toes the picnic in
London on the 20th May is now on Greenwich Hill as it's much nearer New
Cross and the 2000 Troubled Teenagers extravaganza in the evening. If
anyone wants a fight about it I'll probably be in bed asleep so I don't
care. It's just common sense isn't it? We'll sort out the details later
but that's the score so deal with it.

Sorry, I better go as I'm really very drunk I'm starting to fancy Jim
Rockford on the telly and that's not right.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)

P.S

This email address is becoming increasingly moribund so anyone wishing
to carry on abusing me should write to me at toescantalk at yahoo.com.
Anyone who knows where the toes thing comes from is a little bit special
in my book. Must go eat toast....

p.p.s. martin is a drunken fop indeed. any man who requires an
illiterate sod like myself to proofread anything must indeed be
inundated with booze.
d matt.

He's got a point, but he is an arse.

oi, i have an arse, to be fair, but whether that can be described as my
entire being is a point that has been much debated.

People who have met D Matt will concur that there is not very much
beyond his arseness that can be commented on.

i was recently described as being a 'random very very drunk person'. i
have cried myself to sleep ever since. but as for robinson, well, i have
had the misfortune of seeing his hairy arse waking me up for the last
three months.

I'm a bit worried now, I'm starting to have an obsession with Jim
Rockford on a level with penguins and I'm trusting the editing opinion
of a drunken foppish flatmate who imagines seeing my crack at the crack
of dawn. All very worrying really... Anyone know a good locksmith as I
feel quite unsafe in the comfort of my own sleeping abode?

incidentally, martin's toes can indeed talk, which is a very worrying
and quite disturbing sight.

Right I've not come here to be insulted, so in conclusion Matt is an
arse, the picnic in London on the 20th is in GREENWICH and I spill
drinks with distinction. But I'm sure Matt's got some alley he'd like to
protrude before I click send...

me and alley's, there's far too much talk about this. i plead innocent,
yer 'onour. maybe one day i'll actually get round to posting myself
about this alley thing. or maybe i should just lie low for a while and
let it all blow over.
we like each other really, honest.

Jim Rockford now has a dressing gown on. It's all too much....

Te ra...