Sinister: Warning...actual B&S content

Steven whatev at xxx.com
Mon Apr 24 01:25:55 BST 2000

Today marks one week since my cat Louise got out and hasn't come back yet.
It seems unlikely that I'll get to see her again. I love her very much and
am very sad just thinking about it, but haven't given up hope yet.

But...to help make things a little brighter here I got my hands on a promo
copy of the new album. So I thought I'd tell you all about it. It is exactly
the album I was hoping they'd make. Lots of extra strings ala ddn2 which I'm
always a sucker for. The Stuart songs are just divine, all of them. His
songwriting really just keeps getting better. There's one by Stevie(wrong
girl) and one by Isobel(family tree) that we've heard live, but they get
nice treatments. There is one song sung by another girl, I'm assuming it's
Sarah, that is just great. Way better than any Isobel song, and I like
Isobel's songs. The only song I haven't fallen totally for, al least not
yet, is sung half by Isobel, and half by a deep voiced guy(Chris?). We'll
see if it grows on me. I've still not hear Legal Man. I hope it's as good as
this album. My credit card is burning a hole in my wallet just waiting for
those damn official tour dates. I want to see them at least one more time
before they start to suck or break up.

thanks for listening,
Steven