Sinister: knickers!

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Mon Apr 24 13:07:52 BST 2000

knickers!
Why has life been so vile to me this last month?
If it's not abusive phonecalls from my brother at 2am it's
the lack of phonecalls from people who were meant to call!
I'm starting to distrust the telephone, that squatting plastic crab with a
nasty bite that just lies there and glares of you all smug and full of the
knowledge of all the power it holds over you. Maybe I should read that Ted
Hughes poem 'do not pick up the telephone', or get one of those little pager
things that tell you the number of who's calling.
until then, I'm going to hide in my room and drink my whisky and listen to
my new lambchop & Elliot smith albums and stick to letter writing!
sullen and stroppy with the griffin off his leash
jules x
p.s: if you haven't heard of Elliot or lambchop, or have and liked it, drop
me a line and I'll tape them or something...