Sinister: looking for a new family

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Apr 24 15:20:46 BST 2000

ugh...holidays can rot. how do i know it's monday morning???
1 had the oddest car ride with my mother
2 everything's a little foggy
3 seriously contemplated which cd to play first, super furries or macy
gray....macy fuckin gray...
i won't embarrass myself by telling you all who won...
thank god someone offered to burn their nick drake collection for me,
because apparently he's the polkaroo of the music world, "we had a copy but
someone just bought it..." hmmm...big hugs if you remember who the polkaroo
was, now he talks and everything now...next their gonna have big bird with 2
working arms...
you all seemed to have loverly easters, and then came the capps' household.
you know you don't visit enough when your sister comes in the door and you
don't recognize her...thank god for wine and guiness and b&s when you're
tipsy by 8 and really wanna go to bed but hafta watch a&e with your
mother...
guess i should work now, hope everyone is being nice to diana now that she's
over there...oh, yeah, all you cute boys watch out...
the fuzzy angel blackwell
ps someone make them play b&s here in the silly city of toronto...