Sinister: Jeepstergate

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 24 15:45:21 BST 2000

My toes can talk
and they're smiling at me.

Ive been away for the weekend up in aviemore and some bizarre goings on
have been observed.
Firstly one of the folk I was away with handed me a sunday newspaper cos
it had a belle and sebby article in, Waterman was at it again as you all
know, complaining about our beloved band, daring to call them cheesey.
well I can exclusively reveal that his plan is even more daring than that,
cos I saw him at the weekend, he was in a back alley in aviemore meeting
with a man referred to only as Struan. The two were chuckling to
themselves and saying things like 'there's no such thing as bad
publicity' and 'the country will be split but at least every person will
buy either steps or B&S'
If this media manipulation is shocking you should have heard what came
next, Waterman offered Struan a healthy dose of cash if he would pen
Steps' next chartbuster. The fiends.

anyway, needles to say a weekend of alcohol abuse has left me way behind
on my work, another 5,000 words to write and then I've gotta go through
and correct the whole 18,000 word dissertation, by Friday.
oh bugger.

of to do some work now
love and easter eggs
      owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon