Sinister: he's suing me ?

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Tue Apr 25 00:13:01 BST 2000

hello list, I am being sued., for slander and defamation of character
etc. Its very upsetting.
My hands are shaking ALOT.
You know when you do stupid meaningless things which you think to yourself
afterwards, ah well its not as if it is going to taint me for ever
afterwards?
well thats kind of whats happening except for the its not going to taint
me bit becuase I am due a solicitors letter in tomorrows post.
So, if anyone has legal background please please mail me privately because
I can't really use this as a venting ground any more.
I'd be slightly excited by it if I didn't have  woeful anxiety pains.
Caroline I will explain tomorrow if you are around.
Tomorrow I am meeting with my alibi and we are getting our story
strtiaght.
I would like to implicate a girl who I hate but I know it will
backfire. If I was more political I could and emerge smelling of
roses. Unfortunately I think I am in for alot of character assassination
and fucked up exams. Actually I'll probably not have to bother sitting my
exams as my MAsters will probably just be taken off me.
I used to think crying over boys was enough to feel depressed about. But
its not.  I don't want to go to court.
Please don't make me.
A source told me it probably wo 'nt get to court that it will be an in
camera or something hearing. i think that means no one but me and the
other offenders are locked up in a room where severe questions will be
directed our way.
My parents are going to hit the roof.

boo hoo hoo.

Disclaimer : the information which is obtained through a quiet perusal of
these emails should be absorbed by osmosis. Allow one to two
years for the genius of each and every intentional spelling mistake and
grammtical error to sink in for maximum effect. Recognising that Denise
sometimes embellishes stories and leans towards outright lies is important
for your own acumen of the holistic elements of the emails. Should your
knee get itchy whilst you read emails from Denise, she is completely
unresponsible unless of course, she happens to be tickling your knee. Then
it is right and proper to stick something smaller than your elbow into her
ear with the sole purpose to hurt her. That'll teach her.