Sinister: he's suing me ?

=== stray4f at xxx.net
Tue Apr 25 00:59:49 BST 2000

A good legal strategy would be to seek counsel from a random internet
mailing list, and write to it's thousand members that you are guilty and are
plotting to obstruct justice by crafting an alibi.

Oh, wait, I mean the WORST legal strategy, sorry for the confusion.

Just because there is a new single titled "Legal Man" doesn't make this an
appropriate forum, dear.