Sinister: sunny days, oh where have you gone?

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Tue Apr 25 04:39:39 BST 2000

 hello everyone,

         it has been awhile since my last post. i have been working all the
time. it is not fun. i want to go back to college. soon. very soon.
         i recently saw looper and it was incredible. they are soooo good
live, and they are funny and adorable and oh so charming. i got great pics. i
met walkn steve there too. he is awesome. i wish we could have hung out more
though. well maybe next time steve.
          i just found out today that not only to i get to see travis may
10th in philly, but i also get to see them on wednesday in philly, and for
free!!! i love them so much. how could it be that hardly anyone knows who
they are? hey are they really as big in the u.k as i hear? i mean they cant
be *huge* can they? they are definetely my favorite band next to b&s, but i
dont see how they can be that big, when noone in america really knows who
they are..
          do any of you scottish or english kids know about cheap ways to
stay in the uk? i am trying to plan a trip there for this summer, and i
really want to go so desperately. the problem is, i dont know where to begin.
i dont know whether i should look for one of those tour things, or just plan
it all on my own or what. if any of you could email me to my personal email
address with any info you might have, it would be greatly appreciated.
         and lastly, where is joss? is he still on sinister? i miss his
emails, and he seems to have disappeared. joss please email me! ok..bye
everyone.

hugs and kisses,
                             lauren*