Sinister: the first post

Glen glen.mitchell at xxx.com
Tue Apr 25 13:50:45 BST 2000

Hello Sinister

As you've probably guessed if you looked at the subject, this is my first
post. My name's Glen and I live in Bangor, Northern Ireland. I'm 15 and the
only B&S person I know. When I was in the nursery I always wondered what I
would post to the list. Now I'm out I don't know what to say. We had a
beautiful bonfire on the beach last night, t'was grate fun. I sat there most
of the time romantiscising about a girl who I don't know yet. She came up
and sat beside me and hugged me. Then I took a reality check. It'll never
happen that way. aah well TBWTAS calls...

See y'all soon

Glen
(give me a reason to smile)