Sinister: Two Or Three Things I Know About The New Album

duke of harringay duke at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 25 17:46:47 BST 2000

is it just me, or did anyone else find this blow by blow account of the new
album to be a real downer? could we maybe instigate some kind of 'spoiler'
system here so that all those folks who really would much rather wait with
baited breath for the album release proper to discover what all the songs
are like, erm, can? (that sentence was not a good sentence...) Maybe anyone
who wants to witter about the album before it gets released can post a
subject line of 'i'm a lucky/spoilt (friend of a)journalist/record industry
bod and i have the new record already nah nah and you don't, aren't i a
lucky/spoilt (friend of a)journalist/record industry bod?' Or perhaps just
'show-off twat' for short. Maybe.

if you think you're lucky enough to hear records before they get released,
you don't have to make a deal about it. Not to 'real' fans anyway (and
before you ask, no, i don't consider myself in the slightest way real these
days).

and hey! wasn't it the Delta 5 who sang 'anticipation is so much better'?
which shows my age...

Sorry my first post to the list in years is so negative. i just feel annoyed
by this...

the duke.