Sinister: hey kids give me a hand

*Boygirlorder * joefri714 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 26 00:47:50 BST 2000

why hello there kids,

have you ever had one of those days where you have so much work to do that
you just watch tv...i have them all the time....today i slept for 16
hours...well it wasnt all today...i went to bed at 7 last night and woke at
1 this afternoon...i feel dead tired now..anyway...ive eaten a whole lot of
easymac lately....quite lovely stuff....nobel prize worthy i think...(im
watching this post go downhill as i type, not that there was really a
peak...downhill kindof insinuates that there was a point where it was
good)...I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW....since the last time i posted...and since
the last time i promised id never post again...so, those of you who thought
i was gay...im not...i have also lost all ability to organize
thoughts...which is apparent to all of you now...im feeling bad for laughing
at all of my frinds over winter break as they fled back to school and i
enjoyed a long break...as they are getting out, and im here for another
month....full of papers and exams

SPEAKING OF PAPERS (how bout that segway)

for my cultural studies class i must give a presentation/paper on a
subculture that we are involved in or are interested in...and as lame as it
might sound...and as hard as it will be for me to present...i have decided
to tell all about you lot...so...in order to not missrepresent you...i would
like to hear what you guys have to say...why did you join sinister, why have
you stayed...how would you describe it....what is it that makes you want to
read 30 emails a day...anything that you would like to contribute would be
fucking rad as far as im concerned...including emails to tell me to shut up
and go away...that you dont want to be covered in a presentation...as you
feel that deep inquiry and analysis cheapens the experience (thats what i
kinda thought) also you can send death threats, propositions for cheap sex,
invitations to bar mitzvahs etc...just please SEND THEM TO ME NOT THE
LIST...as that could start a thread that would make people hate me
more...send everything to MEMEMEMEMEMEME.....gold, riches, the souls of your
firstborm...al to ME....anyway...im off to sleep i think.

                                with nonsexual love,
                                           mark

PS!
like all my posts....if you hate this one...blame will porter and laura
llew...they always make me do it.....byebye