Sinister: A pantry of bakers

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Wed Apr 26 02:13:48 BST 2000

Hello,

Back to Uni and everything here seems to be exactly the same as
a month ago... except that I have left about 1,000,000 things
I forgot to bring and had to buy them again :-(

Ohhh.. what a storm brewed week it seems on sinister...

Vel fell!
>> last night... I fell with my scooter... <<
Too much velocity... well I hope Jeanette the village nurse is taking
care of you without too much rectal termometer torture!

>> now I have a swollen blueish knee to the size of a tennis ball<<

..an entry to the body parts gallery I think!

Kev the girl...
>> well I got mistaken for a lady again..<<
I had that once, looking slightly girlie anyway and used to have a
rock city going head banging good hairstyle... I went to this shop
with my friend, the shopkeeper is this old guy... and a comment he
made to my friend was "Your girlfriend is very pretty!"

well.. at least I was pretty I suppose.......

======
waterman saga...

I suppose B&S should thank waterman for the kind words.. I mean, calling
them "Cheesy pop stars" is like a certificate from the master isn't it?
The master of cheese saying you're cheesy is like Obe-Wan telling you that
you're a Jedi...

but B&S becoming mainstream sounds wicked.. and I can tell them that
I knew them before they went famous! Yay.

but yes, waterman is a complete moke!

Talk about mokes, everyone in 101cd.com are total adrenaline extreme mokes..
somehow they have managed to delay a month in posting me "This is just a
modern rock song", to my Uni hall just as I left for home last month, and
so I patiently waited all Easter for it and come back and it doesn't seem to
have been posted to me afterall... I WANT TO LISTEN TO TIJAMRS AND I WANT
IT NOW... will it arrive before I get legal man?  I just don't know.....

ah well.. enough of me moaning about everything... so bye!

Juggling balls and RedBulls
Ken