Sinister: Stephen fiffles

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 26 16:43:21 BST 2000

Ah, the sweet days of summer approach and a young man's mind turns to
thoughts of fields of mud and music played through 100 foot speaker stacks.

Yes, my little kiddywinks, now that Camber is well and truly over with it's
time to think aboot proper festys with tents and hippies and things.
Following my *complete* failure to meet any other sinisterines at
Glastonbury last year I thought it might be nice to have a little sub-list
for those of us thinking of going, so we can have a picnic in the stone
circle (errrr, maybe...) or at least meet up for a beer (YAY).

Anyway, if you'd like to come and play (remember it's only EIGHT weeks
away), go to:

http://www.egroups.com/group/siniglasto

and sign up.  I doubt it'll be the world's busiest list somehow :)  And yes,
I know e-groups are the devil's own spawn, but, well, the list's only going
to be around for a few weeks...

In news nearer to home, myself and Mrs CarsmileSteve shall be in LUN-DING
Saturday, Sunday and Monday, for our Wedding Anniversary (yes it was already
a year ago, doesn't time fly) fun and frolics, mainly consisting of
Baxendale in Notting Hill on Sat evening at the mo.  If anyone fancies a
pint, drop me a line (on thursday pls, got friday off) or I'll prolly be in
#sinister (or #teenslut).

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

PS just to clear a few things up, my name is steve hewitt.  Carsmile was the
name of my now sadly defunct band, and i thought it would be cunning to use
it as my internet name in a kind of subliminal advertising kind of way, and
following the demise of the band it just kind of stuck. Mrs CarsmileSteve's
real name is Meg Hewitt, she wasn't in the band.  Does that make sense now?