=?iso-8859-1?B?Uulm6XJlbmNl?=: Sinister: i don't think so....

molly dahl melvisco at xxx.com
Thu Apr 27 18:49:27 BST 2000

Hello Folks,

I just wanted to comment on what Mr. Glen the Non-Dick Slap had said:

The simple fact of the matter of B&S becoming popular is this:

It's not going to happen. Can you really imagine 8 year old school
girls
whose record collection includes such lumanaries as Five and the evil
Steps
begging their mummies to buy them the new Belle and Sebastian record?

I am in total agreeance.  I was just recently discussing a similar
situation with my friend who tried to convince me that Elephant6 is
going to be the next grunge phase. I don't think that B&S as well as
all things E6 are capable of being accepted into the mainstream of
music which is out there for today (and I do believe this is quite a
good thing).  Basically, I've realized, amongst other things, that
both B&S and E6 lack the blatant aggression of such artists in the
mainstream (in E6's case, 'grunge').

Just me thoughts.  Speaking of E6, I am going to see the Apples in
Stereo as well as Essex Green next thursday! Yeehaw.

enjoy,
molly

 +-+  "legion of bedroom saddo devotees" "tech-heads and students" +-+
 +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list" +-+
 +-+       "sinsietr is a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper
 +-+
-+

---- Fin du message or

Francemail