Sinister: if only b&s were canadian

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Thu Apr 27 19:53:51 BST 2000

i think i may have insulted a huge great amount of you with that subject
line but there is a point. because most music that comes outta this country
is shite, but there is still some worthwhile talent, there's a law in kanata
that forces broadcasters to play 30% canadian content...unfortunately this
still doesn't help get godspeed played, except for at 3am...which is
loverly. but, little b&s would get played every time there was a single
released...i mean this is also the reason that tragically hip and barenaked
ladies were played...k, not such a brilliant idea...do make say think have a
new album out as well...they's on the same label as godspeed but based in
toronto...they're just amazing...less orchestral, more guitar based than
godspeed, all instrumental.
my little bus t shirt came yesterday...a ray of sunshine in my neighbourhood
that is nicknamed crack alley...and enough buttons to last me at least,
well, uh, a while...
there is also another reason that my mailman shall bring me to orgasm and
that is because a certain listee has offered to burn some nick drake cd's
for me...
au revoir...
le petit ange