Sinister: Lets doooo it t'niiiiiiiiiiiiiite. Scraping the barrel for subject lines....

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 27 23:56:27 BST 2000

Hewwo,

K, um, oh yeah, I went into Glasgow today. This is a big deal, because I went
on my own without anyone, and that is always a big deal. On the train there,
a moke-ish old woman kept kicking me, and I sort of looked at her, and she
went mental, about young people today. So I said, "Excuse me, but people like
you should be locked up", and she said "what?", and I said, "Yes, you are a
disease to society, a moke, if you will", and got off the train. And her chin
swelled up. Only she was right behind me getting off the train, so I couldn't
have a wee giggle.

Then I went all over the place and into all sorts of shops. Then I sat at
George Square ( I wanted to go there so's I'd know where I was going for the
picnic, because I get lost easily), and ate half a cookie, and fed the other
half to the pigeons. There was this one pigeon who kept getting pushed around
by all the other pigeons, because it was different, and I thought it reminded
me of me, so I gave it lots of cookie, and smiled at it, so that the other
pigeons would think it was really cool to be getting all that attention, but
it never worked, because they ingored me and stole its cookie bits.

Then I wandered up past the Buchanan Galleries and into Sauchihall Street
somehow, and got a little bit lost. So I decided to go into a shop and ask
for directions. So I went into a place called Ann Summers, which had
underwear in the window, and I thought it looked nice because there was a big
apple on the logo, and I got a bit of a fright(well, a big big big bit of a
fright) when I wandered in, because it was a shop full of sex things, and big
signs saying 'do not enter if you are under 18'. And then I spent about 5
minutes cowering in the doorway hoping people wouldn't see me coming out.

But I found my way and got mistaken for an over 18 thrice (ooh I like that
word) by survey people, one of whom told me I should go clubbing, because I'd
get in. I also bought a big issue from a man who liked my trousers.

I was rooting around in all the free stuff I'd got with my printer and never
used, and I found sticker paper. So I made my own B&S, Hefner stickers, and
put one on my guitar, but I haven't used the rest, because I'm saving, Gentle
Waves, Smiths and Pokemon (team rocket waaaaaaaay) stickers them for a
special sticker day.

I think I will marry James from Team Rocket from Pokemon, because he has
grate hair, and he wears dresses sometimes.

I saw a boy with a B&S badge, but it wasn't upside down, so I didn't say
hello, in case he thought I was a moke.

I will cloggle (I made that word up but isn't it grate?) off now to sleep
among my cuddly owls, and dollies, because it is midnight, and the witches
might get me,

Hugs,
Jen