Sinister: ...and for those of to Reading

Andrew_2_Lloyd at xxx.com Andrew_2_Lloyd at xxx.com
Fri Apr 28 10:29:21 BST 2000

Hi,

Haven't posted in bonkers ages but this was promted by CarsmileSteve's idea of
setting up an egroup for sinisrerlist members going to glasto this year.

Alas I'm not going to Glasto but I shall be attending the Reading fest this
year, OK I know its primarily a scary ROCK festival which may feature a little
too much "headbanging" or "moshing" and Oasis for our fragile little bodies and
minds, but with Pulp, Beck, the delgado's (New album has by the 10th listen
become my top album of theyear, surely No Danger will become an anthem for these
parts) super furry animals, badly drawn boy, and the wannadies,  confirming
appearances its all looking rather pleasant

Who'd rule out Hefner, Clinic, and Cinerama returning this year.  Fingers
crossed for appearance's on the new band stage for the likes of I am kloot,
butterflies of love, tompaulin, baxendale, and life without buildings.  We could
all laugh at Slipknots particular brand of comedy as well.  And Stevie Trousse
if you'd like any interviews/reviews for Papercuts there I'd happily volunteer
my services......

Oh the address my darlings ..... http://www.egroups.com/group/sinireading

And:
Post message: sinireading at egroups.com
Subscribe:  sinireading-subscribe at egroups.com

Yeh, egroups is sinister, oops evil, but what can ya do

48, 8, 16 were my choice

Smile's and a flutterbye to you all

Andi