Sinister: "And you say that you're married....but you're not even in love."

Chris_t_opher chris_t_opher at xxx.com
Fri Apr 28 17:54:23 BST 2000

[before we start, i've written this mail once already but deleted most of
the content cos i wasnt happy. does that inspire confidence?]

<to the sound of the remarkable Mark-Owen-alike vocals of Witness>

Hi

First of all, congrats KenJuggle! He managed to write about something (Legal
Man) in MelodyMaker and not look stupid. Quite impressive. :o)

Have you ever felt like you're stuck in a rut? Waiting for something to pass
before you can get on with your life. I have exams (the most important in my
life) in 4 weeks. But for some reason, i seem to be in a daze 24 hours a
day. I can't motivate myself and im fairly sure im going to miss the grades
for Uni. The problem isnt that, it's that i really DON'T CARE. I want a
change and i want it now, dammit! I dont mind working, but i want to
do something that interests me. Anyway, can someone tell me how to snap out
of it? Or even, tell me what you did in my position. Merci beaucoup.

Anyone know anywhere on earth that's beautiful? I need a holiday on my own.
Would Iceland be nice during the summer?

And as another Sinister question thingy, which bands are you people in? I
know quite a few listees are in bands, but i have no idea which ones. Email
chris_t_opher at yahoo.com if you can be bothered. Im just curious.

At this point, i'd usually talk about something else that's crap and makes
very little sense. But today, i dont think i have the energy.

Thanks for deleting me...
Chris_t_opher

Ps. Did anyone see a film directed by Alan Parker 2 weeks ago? Not Evita, it
was the night before and it was about the life of Mr Kellogg. I can't
remember it's name.. Funny but a bit sick at some points.

Pps. Am i the only one who wants to hear Stu M sing The Thong Song?
"Let meeee seeeeee that thooooong" :o)