Sinister: the perils of processing 100 emails...

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Fri Apr 28 19:48:22 BST 2000

Dearest Sinistereenies,
My condensed thoughts for this week, as i have been on
hiatus:
- Salako - Okay, they did a song which sounded like it
came out of a Commodore 64 game - anyone know what the
song was called?
- Crush Vote - very good company, other company (Mum +
friend) terribly lewd and badly behaved.
- i honestly dont know what's worse, the black, fizzy
kind of coke or the white, powdery kind of coke...
both are addictive and (probably) awful...best not to
snort the liquid though...makes you sneeze something
chronic.
- Idle berry scares me...
- Ooberman headlining new bands @ Pilton.  Fab.  Are
B&S confirmed as going or is that another filthy
rumour?
- Winter Wooksie sounds fab.  On that note, does
anyone have a bootleg (Gasp! the forbidden word!) of
B+S @ Bowlie?  I bet radio 1 cut the good songs...
- I find that the sound of a car driving past as i lie
awake in bed very comforting...is this just me?  My
crush vote poured scorn upon the idea...
- 1 week till i get an lp of tigermilk,  good timing
since my cd has been out of my house for a
considerable period now...
-i just spent £80 on music...ouch.
Lotsa love,
Niko
xxx

Are snooker players the only ones who are allowed to
go full-bloodedly for a three ball plant?

"Le singe est la-bas maintenant...il lis un journaux,
il fume un pipe...il arrete, il est dans l'autobus, il
conduit l'autobus!  Sandra Bullock est dans l'autobus!
 Il y a un bombe dans l'autobus! Il faut conduit a
plus de cinquante kilometres par l'heure.  Keanu
Reeves est dans l'autobus!  Il a pas de cheveux et
Jeff Daniels est deja mort.  Dennis Hopper, quelle
mechante!" (That was the film 'Speed' in French, by
the way, which should have been called "La Vitesse",
but was called "Speed". (Eddie Izzard, Dress To Kill))
"Exsqueeze me?  Baking Powder?" (The best quote ever
from Wayne's World)
"We'll cross the t's and dot the...lower case j's"
(Wayne's World 2)
Ps that was all from memory...how sad...sorry.