Sinister: what does a boy have that i don't?

christa NOGOODNIK at xxx.net
Fri Apr 28 21:46:49 BST 2000

i just watched a really good movie that i want to share with you lot.
perhaps this is list abuse, but i'll keep it short and sweet.  its a chinese
movie called "the king of masks" and i thought it was really quite
beautiful.  i highly recommend it to each and every one of you who
appreciates good cinema, which i trust is all of you.

there has been a disturbing lack of good films in my life lately, but i
believe this is taking a turn for the better.  i am also recommending "the
red dwarf" and "twin falls idaho".

since its friday, this will give all of you something to do this weekend
besides get totally drunk and have insanely wild sex with total strangers.
grrrr!  purrr!

umm, oh yes... list relevance:  the sea and cake and belle & sebastian are
both REALLY good bands.

fast as you can,
.christa.