Sinister: Weeing Over Peehole

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sat Apr 29 01:38:46 BST 2000

This week's melody maker has a track by track review of all the songs
on the Foldyourhandschildyouwalklikeapeasant album... and it looks
suspeciously like the post from EliotNew... now now have they been
nicking ideas from our list??????

Of course, talking about melody maker this week, I ........

Ah! And just as I was gonna boast about my appearance on Melody Maker
alongside StuM, that annoying chris_t_opher guy beat me to it.  I now
hate you forever and you will be banned from drinking RedBull for a
week so no stimulation for the body and mind for you young man :-)

They've edited out my slating of Steps and S Club 7 though, which I'm
not happy about.

Nevertheless, this moment of fame is going to be momentously framed, hung
up and shown to my grandchildren... and they will all see how attractive
I used to look compared to Noel Gallagher.

A CD looking thing was also printed on that mm page.. if this is indeed
what the CD will look like then GRATE!!!  It looks wicked it's like
all baige/cream/flesh colour with BELLE AND SEBASTIAN written in green
and then text below in black with loads of useless info there just to
look cool... it looks all modern and new age and professional and
stuff... who said B&S aren't going uptown??

On a spree of backwards life living madness I have just heard the
"Eurotrash" theme tune on Channel 4 for the first time... and by
George, the resemblence!!!!!

I think I'm gonna have to start watching Eurotrash now and sing Legal
Man over their theme tune and confuse the hell out of all my mates...
unless of course B&S becomes real famous then they'd all think I'm
really cool (which they do already, of course)

Happy MayDay in a couple of days and remember to play Mayfly.

Vodkas and Redbulls (but just straight vodkas for c_t_o for this week)
Ken