Sinister: Switch off the immersion heater before the house explodes!

STOUT RJ Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 30 12:18:36 BST 2000

Hello

 Just a few thoughts on the issue of B+S becoming P!O!P!ular.
"That old chestnut? I'm going home." No, hold on a second! I was
just wondering if it really happens that often, that a really good band
that's been in obscurity for years suddenly becomes popular. Most bands
that have been around for a while before becoming famous haven't
actually been that great before they became famous. Take Pulp,
pre-Countdown, for instance. In theory, if the world suddenly
"discovers" Belle and Sebastian, they'll also discover the older albums
so they'll become enormous. But then, I don't think this ever happens,
really, does it?  Maybe you'll know. I don't know much about pop music
meself.

        Robin x