Sinister: thank the lord for toast B&S classic album!

Glen glen.mitchell at xxx.com
Sun Apr 30 14:02:47 BST 2000

Hey

After popping down to my local Our Price I noticed they had a sale on. Then
after a time I found they only had one B&S album, TBWTAS for £9.99, which I
have so I didn't buy it. Instead I bought "The 3 E.P.s" by the Beta Band,
which I thought would be a pretty good album. It is simply grate, I haven't
stopped listening to it. So I urge you to go to Our Price and buy it for
£6.99. That was a rather pethetic sell, wasn't it. Anyway the point of this
is that the sale was on "Classic Albums" Therefore, the world has now
confirmed what we all already knew, TBWTAS is a CLASSIC album!

After reading this, I now realise that this post is the most pathetic,
pointless one ever. And it's probably list abuse.

Glen

thank the lord for toast