Sinister: Loneliness MP3

Darren Savage sav_one at xxx.com
Tue Aug 1 17:47:14 BST 2000

Wow, I can't thank David enough for this; I absolutely
adore this song and he's right it's a fab version,
I've been playing it at everyone all day and I feel
dead happy.

Now then, I'm trying to put a group together to play
in a charity battle of the bands competition in
October.  It's going to be somewhere in London and I
though it would be ace if any of you fanced joining in
and playing decent songs, rather than the usual
compromised set list of obvious crowd pleasers.  We
need to have 50% of the group working in the media but
the rest can be friends.  So far we have a very
average guitar player(me), a really good drummer, a
keyboard person, another rhythm guitarist and that's
it.  Apart from vocals and bass, we really need
someone's who is actually good on the guitar and some
strings and horns, or at least a trumpet player would
be nice.  To qualify for the final we need to play a
20 minute set to someone form NAB's (the charity),
which must include an original composition.

If anyone can help out, either fancy a go playing or
writing or whatever then please mail me.

Hope you can help

Cheerio

Darren
--- David White <david at djwhite47.freeserve.co.uk>