Sinister: Anyone fancy France?

The Duke of Danborough dod at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 2 09:14:34 BST 2000

 I have the good fortune to find myself bumming around France/Europe? next
week. I could obviously sit in a lovely sun-drenched campsite for a bit,
but it would seem a shame to waste my much earned escape from work.
  I don't suppose anybody fancys a sly pint in a Parisian Caf do they? I
can assure that I am actually far more entertaining in real life than my
e-prose (- is that a new one?)
 Do any funky French Peeps now any wholesome and improving activitys one
could indulge oneself in about town?

  B+S Content bit, shamefacedly I have only just bought FYHCYWLAP
yesterday and am still waiting for it to reach my computer. But! I do have
my reasons; I read a review somewhere or other (no doubt some evil
broadsheet newspaper) that tried to justify the albums pantsness (in their
opinion) saying they were trying to dissappear from current vogue. But
also I haven't got that much money and this is "my special treat to
myself" - I love that to quote a Radio 4 ad

 Maybe see you in the sun?
      Dan

     This mail was brought to you by the letters

         Dan The Man

       and the numbers (team) 41

  All material remains the copyright of Jim Henson and
                                 The Childrens Workshop.