Sinister: you all wanna meet me...

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Aug 2 11:39:58 BST 2000

..you just don't know it yet.

Come on, anyone else wanna meet up in Embra on
Thursday? You know you do, baby....

Well, failing that, I am going to see Eska/Silver
Pill/ Life without Buildings at the Attic in Embra on
Saturday as part of the Planet Pop part of the Embra
Festival.
Tickets cost £4 and are available from Fopp and
Avalanche and possibly some other record shops as
well. You know how these pesky promoters work.

Oh, and just to make you dribble, Monica Queen is also
playing Planet Pop, on the 27th, at the Venue and
there will be B+S DJ's Richard Colburn and Chris
Geddes on Monday 28th, for a mere £4 at Gaia (the old
Jaffa Cake... ach, those were the days).

Unfortunately, your darling berry shaped idle creature
(moi) shall not be around for that and is kicking
herself over it. And possibly might kick her boyfriend
for living so far away. And whinge at him a bit.

So I'm hoping for a jolly good shag to supplement
those gigs I am missing.

Hmmm.

Love,
Idleberry

kiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskis

=====
http://www.geocities.com/idleberry
try http://welcome.to/nothingtowear for a change....