Sinister: distractions and then some

i'm done faking my rampages, thankyou very much valium_pill at xxx.com
Thu Aug 3 09:37:27 BST 2000

hello darlings!!

Mark said :
>BBC Radio 1 blasts out all over this building.  This is something of an
>admission....packing boxes is tedious, ergo musical accompaniment is
>required.  But Destiny's Child's "Jumping jumping" wends it way further and
>further into my brain.  And it's terrifying.

i have to comment on this. why you ask? because i havent posted for a while
and i miss it. so there. neeener neener neener.

i was talking to a friend the other day who tried to convince me that this
jumping jumping song (which i have actually never heard as i put down the
phone when she played it for me) was the best song of all time.* i then
played belle and sebby (the model, family tree, theres too much love and the
wrong girl, i think) for her, as i was listening to fishyclap at the time.
and she hated it. and i cried.

*actually, i dont really understand. her favorite song of all time is smells
like teen spirit (bleck), but her favorite album is this destiny's child
crap.  ::sigh:: too contradictory for her own good.

today, i decided that i am going to order the magnetic fields triple after
all. why i didnt in the first place? i suck. thats bout it. i had the money,
actually i was given the money and i balked out. why you ask? a shitty mp3.*
  but i'm intrigued. so i want it. now i need the money. i have no money. i
havent gotten called back about that job i applied for (even tho i only
handed in the application 2 days ago), so now i need to go find another one,
so i can have money to buy pretty cds, as my father is getting kinda upset
about my always asking to buy the pretty cds with his money. i guess its
kinda expected.   tho i did decide that if i'm going to commit to it, i'm
going to do it. not just 23 of the love songs. all 69. i'm gonna do it.
yeah.

my puppy is eating my fathers shoes.  i feel like i should stop her,but shes
cuter then my father is. so i wont. besides, for all the toys she has, the
shoes seem to make her happiest.

lalala.. i'm off to not sleep some more. its 4:30 in the morning and i cant
go to sleep as i cant until about 9 tonite. that way i can get a full night
sleep and be rested for a horse show i was asked to go to on friday. wish me
luck. you know you want to.

xoxxoxo
Jes

*not one hundred percent true. at that point i was just out of a nasty break
up and didnt think i could deal with 69 songs about an emotion which so
cruely betrayed me. plus, the mp3 did suck.