Sinister: everyday is like tuesday.

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Thu Aug 3 14:31:14 BST 2000

possible solution for my friend Janne Lardot

>my only chance to avoid the dreaded civil service is to find a study place
>in some foreign country. bet that will be easy to do in a month or so...
>
>so that's why i'm depressed. any offers of sympathy will be gratefully
>accepted.

Never mind offers of sympathy janne, what you need is offers of marriage!
All you need is a loverly sinister girl to give you the chance for duel
nationality and all your problems will be solved.... or will they just be
beginning? If there are any volenteers to help get janne back in the country
I will be very grateful and I'm sure he will be as well......

>oh, and a big massive shout out to the great robert "robert smith" smith of
>this very list, who is an absolute star of man,

quite right

>even if he has a somewhat unfortunate name...

hmmmm........

anyway,

i missed track and field at the end of July :( in fact i've only ever been
to the one at the end of June, I had a grate time but now elena has gone far
away i have no way of knowing when they are. I know Juicey Lucy told the
list this time but I'd already made plans. If someone could let me know when
they are I would be over the moon. (are they on the last friday of every
month) I tried looking up track and field in the archieves but as you can
imagine there were more than 50 entries...

much love
robert smith