Sinister: Back from holibyes

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 3 21:20:40 BST 2000

Hewwo,

How's everyone? I've been in Spain for two weeks doing lots of odd things, so
I feel like I've been away from sinister for ever.

Mmm, I drank my entire bodywieght in alcohol the first night, and had my
first hangover. And (when I was sober would you believe?) I went up for
karaoke. I don't do much well, but I can still make middle age drunk people
cry when I get a mike and an Elaine Paige song, usually. And I bought a magic
hat. It's like a normal hat, but it's magic. And made from rainbows.

But all the hotel kids were hard. And they laughed at my knee high socks, and
my fairy wings and jumped on me. Except the little ones. Because they thought
I was a real fairy and followed me about everywhere.

Robin sent me a copy of unreleased B&S songs (thanks to him by the way), and,
for now, Lord Anthony is my favourite song. For now. I change a lot. Wihin
the confines of B&S, of course, but I'm still fickle.

The new term is scarily close. In case you haven't guessed by now, school
isn't a happy place for me. But I do have a brand new Barbie umberella, and
hopefully a schoolbag to match (I'm going for a Barbie theme this year), and
that might cheer me up, if they don't get broken in the first week.

Oh, and I became a vegetarian. Which you lot probably don't care about, but
I'm stuck for something to say.

Somebody asked me the other day if my second name was Owl. It's not.

I'm going to go now,

Hugs,
Jen